Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still going....

Sorry I have been so lame on updating my running blog. I decided sometime last week that I would just post after my long runs on Saturdays. The problem with that was that I didn't run last Saturday. :( I just couldn't get myself to go out and do it! But for the record I have done two 3 milers, two 4 milers, and one 5 miler since my last post.

I had a funky week last week. After my first run of the week my ankle was sore and I was kinda paranoid of getting an injury, so I took a couple days off until it felt better. It was hard to get the drive back. But I got it eventually.

The race is a week from Saturday and I am trying to decide if I should do 10 miles this weekend or cut back to avoid injury. I really want to have that 10 miles in my mental backpack as a tool before I start the race. Not sure yet what I'm going to do.

Thanks again for all of your encouragement! It's really helpful!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Keep it up, sister! I bet you could do ten miles as long as you didn't push it hard. You are a total inspiration, Lydia.